Soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/dj-avatar

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Soundcloud Heaters cont.












~so my computer that houses all my work is on the fritz...no protools access these days, so I figured what better way to cope with this loss than to listen to music and shine some light on a couple tracks I'm feelin....as some may know, I'm into a wide range of music--from the hardest gangsta rap/geto tek bass bangers, to sublimely-chilled lounge---If I feel it and it makes my head nod, its all good. With that, heres a few more for the headz....

MC Bener One ft. Charley Chico - Mami Muevelo (Moombahton) by djtranzo
~this is straight-up club banger material here...the bass bangs like it should, and the lyrics are directed right at those scantily-clad females that came to get they groove on...look beyond the slight misogyny and see this track for what it is...a dancefloor filler.

Dj Javier Estrada - Ciclon by djjavierestrada
~this guy has been droppin' gems consistently now for some time...it seems every time I log in to SC, Javier has a new banger uploaded...well today is no exception. 'Ciclon' starts out like a simple edit then transforms into some monstrous dubstepped-audio carnage with some raverton-cumbiaton elements...add some horns and a few breakdowns and you're like WTF!! Seriously, I want a copy of this to play the next time someone asks me for Latin music...sure, comin right up.

Cabeza! 036 - Black Mandingo - Black Rockin Beats - 2011 by Cabeza!
~I loved this the minute I heard Kris Parker--aka KrsOne-talkin in the intro...I grew up on old skool hiphop, so you know....the homie Cherman drops this nice cumbia and others for the always excellent Cabeza label...check it here

No comments:

Post a Comment